RAHHHHH!!! Few more hours to Bio SPA. Sort of finished memorising already. But I think I better wake up a bit earlier to read through again. SPA is stupid can. Its all memory work only. I wonder what's the use of testing us SPA. To make us superhumans who can memorise shiit?
LOL. Looked after goodie and boomer again. Didnt really consider look after. Because the two dogs just laid down and slept for the whole day. I was anticipating boomer to shit but he didnt. Sucks sucks sucks. Tried to study bio SPA today but I ended up stoning and playing. Was so bored today can.
I dont really feel tired now. Woke up at ten plus today. Ah I want A levels to end like tommorrow!! Then I dont have to think so much about studies and homework!(I wish...)
Alright, enough crap now. I shall ask my sister how to put that cbox thingy. If not no one can comment at all. They better be compliments. LOL of course Im not like ocx, who likes to censor everything.
Okay, goodnight!
Oh and good luck Jeremy. Hope you have at least tried to memorise it.